Sunday, December 21, 2008

Let It Snow..... Let It Snow.... Let it STOP Snowing!!!!

I have to say that I think I've had enough. With being home all last week laying low and watching it be cold it sure would be nice to get a little melt. Making trips to the doctor, drugstore, and having a lay around and chilling with the kids almost literally between news reports of snow, ice, wind. It's been really beautiful and the car has done an amazing job getting us everywhere we've needed to go even without chains. We've had the chains in the car for a year now and when we went to put them on the car we found out they were the wrong size. Luckily they were the perfect size for Katie's car! Merry Christmas! I'm going to post some pictures from yesterday and today. At 5:30 pm last night we had about 3.5 inches of snow and when we went out at 5:30 pm tonight we were up to 8 inches. There is a total thick layer of ice between the snow. When we stepped outside our front door the snow doesn't even break. Apparently we're going to be living in this stuff for the rest of the week. I'm really not sure how that's going to work out. I'm looking forward to trying to get to work tomorrow.



1 comment:

froghair said...

Even if wishing for warmer temps, I hope you're all well and at least comfortable. We here in Seattle have several inches of snow too, but I hear P-town has had it rougher with power outages. Good luck to us all!