Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The Blogosphere

It seems so strange that someone like me who has been living on or around the internet for many a year is just now really discovering the fabulous world that exists in the Blogosphere. I've been jumping around just enjoying different things but was having a hard time finding my way back to things. I decided that I'd start by clicking through a friends blog roll one at a time.

I managed to get myself involved in a quilt swap that I'm so excited about through a link to Angry Chicken. I was so excited because I though tomorrow night was fabric shopping night and then I realized Judy has school. Ooohhh I can't wait to get my swap package in the mail.

Today I found one of the coolest ideas at Thinking Mama. She makes these coffee sweaters which are a reusable coffee sleeve made of wool and also she ventured into making covers for kleen canteens. Since I've come up with this crafty little idea of making cool reusable lunch kits for christmas gifts these will be the perfect addition. I have the common sense to know I can't make them myself and have them be so cute. I hope she'll make a couple for me. Follow the link on my blog to enter to win one of her cool coffee sweaters or just visit her etsy store and buy one for yourself.

No comments: